Trucking jobs available in Washington County
OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Brakebush Transportation is looking for qualified applicants to fill open reefer trucking jobs in the Washington County area. We’re a family-owned company offering comprehensive benefits and competitive pay to experienced CDL-A drivers. If you've got what it takes, apply below to get your new career on the road!
As a family-owned company, Brakebush Transportation wants to provide drivers with a great work-life balance. While life on the road can be rewarding, there's nothing more important than time spent with family. As an over-the-road truck driver, you'll have weekly time at home guaranteed. Driving well-maintained rigs with modern equipment, flawless logistical support, plentiful paid time off, access to full-service shops, and bonuses for safe driving makes the job that much more worthwhile. All we ask in return is for you to drive and act respectfully and safely, whether you’re interacting with customers or other drivers on the road.
- $100,000+ average driver earnings per year
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Top-rated logistics support
- Rider and pet policies
- Team drivers welcome
Brakebush is hiring in the following Washington County cities:
- Cottage Grove
- Forest Lake
Team Truck Driving Opportunities
Are you currently seeking a team truck driving position in Washington County? Brakebush Transportation might have the ideal opportunity for you. Recognized as a top company in team driving, we have established a solid track record for offering incredible benefits and appealing wages to our team members. Experience competitive pay, adjustable scheduling, and the chance to collaborate with your spouse, friend, or preferred teammate.
If you are an experienced driver with a valid CDL-A license and an excellent driving record, our Minnesota branch would love to hear from you. Please review our pay structures and benefits below. Apply now or contact us if you have any questions.
Driver Pay Breakdown
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Hiring Truck Drivers Statewide
Brakebush Transportation hires drivers from across the state of Minnesota. See how far you are from our Wells location.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in Washington County MN
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Minnesota)||Driving distance in hours|
|Afton||117 miles||2.1 hours|
|Bayport||124 miles||2.2 hours|
|Cottage Grove||111 miles||2 hours|
|Forest Lake||143 miles||2.3 hours|
|Grant||122 miles||2.2 hours|
|Hugo||124 miles||2.2 hours|
|Lake Elmo||117 miles||2.1 hours|
|Lakeland||121 miles||2.2 hours|
|Oakdale||111 miles||2 hours|
|Stillwater||125 miles||2.2 hours|
|Woodbury||109 miles||2 hours|
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses