Reefer Truck Driving Position In Forsyth County, NC
OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Brakebush Transportation is looking to hire experienced reefer truck drivers in Forsyth County, North Carolina. Our employed drivers enjoy welcomed driver benefits, including an array of insurance offerings and a generous 401K plan with company match. Competitive driver pay was recently raised, allowing you to earn even more. There's never been a better time to join the Brakebush Transportation team.
As a family-owned business, we honor the ability of our employees to spend quality time at home. As a priority not stressed enough in our industry—we want to make it ours in providing a great work-life balance for every long-haul truck driver in our family. You'll have welcomed weekly time at home, while still having enough valuable work hours scheduled. Our fleet features modern, well-maintained rigs. All backed by our nearly century history in trucking company experience.
- $100,000+ average driver earnings per year
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Top-rated logistics support
- Rider and pet policies
- Team drivers welcome
Brakebush is currently is hiring in the following Forsyth County cities:
- Rural Hall
Discover the Art of Collaboration: Team Truck Driving Jobs
Working as a team truck driver for Brakebush Transportation in Forsyth County has its advantages. We place a great deal of emphasis on interaction and are recognized for delivering superior perks and fair pay to all of our team members. Join today and enjoy great earnings, schedule flexibility, and the ability to work with your partner, spouse, or teammate of choice.
If you're a truck driver with a valid CDL-A license and excellent driving record, our Mocksville, NC location would appreciate your service. Review our refrigerated trucking driver benefits below and apply. Contact us with any questions.
Driver Pay Breakdown
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Hiring Truck Drivers Statewide
Brakebush Transportation hires drivers from across the state of North Carolina. See how far you are from our Mocksville headquarters.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in Forsyth County
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (North Carolina)||Driving distance in hours|
|Bethania||31 miles||0.7 hours|
|Clemmons||17 miles||0.4 hours|
|Kernersville||36 miles||0.7 hours|
|Lewisville||21 miles||0.5 hours|
|Pfafftown||26 miles||0.7 hours|
|Rural Hall||39 miles||0.7 hours|
|Tobaccoville||43 miles||0.8 hours|
|Walkertown||43 miles||0.7 hours|
|Winston-Salem||26 miles||0.5 hours|
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses