Trucking Jobs From a Wisconsin Based Company
Brakebush Transportation is based out of Wisconsin, servicing our 3 other company locations in Texas, Minnesota, and North Carolina. As a private fleet, we're able to offer those who drive for us great benefits and pay. Every one of our CDL drivers pilots trucks that have been well-maintained and include driver-friendly amenities you'll appreciate. You'll enjoy timely logistics support and the opportunity to be home on a weekly basis. Sound like your next gig? Apply now or contact us with questions.
Brakebush is hiring in all Wisconsin counties including:
- Base Rate: $.56 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- $.05 per mi. (East Coast Premium)
- Paid Weekly
- Stop Pay: $30.00 for dispatched stop
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
Brakebush received National Health Care Award for 2019 by the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
- Health Insurance Health Saving plan & FLEX plan available
- Life Insurance Basic term - company will provide coverage of $10,000 with option to purchase more
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- DOT Physical Reimbursement
- Wellness Center for employees and family on medical plan
- Paid Benefit Time (Vacation/Sick Days) 0 - 2 years: 13 days/yr
2 - 10 years: 18 days/yr
10 - 18 years: 23 days/yr
18+ years: 28 days/yr
- 401k - Company match
- Holiday Pay Eight paid holiday per calendar year
- Optional add-ons: Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Short Term Disability & Illness Plan
Long Term Disability & Illness Plan
A Rewarding CDL Job in Wisconsin
Brakebush’s CDL positions offer excellent pay with bonuses and benefits that’ll leave you hungry to get started. We offer more than just a job, but a fulfilling CDL career opportunity that comes without all the drama other transportation gigs bring. Whether you’re based in Milwaukee, Madison, or even Eau Claire, Brakebush Transportation needs your help to fill urgent driver openings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is OTR in trucking?
OTR is when a long-haul truck driver sometimes spends weeks at a time on the road, driving across the country with full loads. OTR drivers require overnight stays, but at Brakebush you're guaranteed time at home each week. Drivers normally choose this career path because of the high demand and higher salaries.
What is a reefer driver?
A reefer driver normally carries loads of refrigerated fresh goods cross country. Most individuals who have driving experience and close attention to detail choose this route. It can sometimes be hard work, but compensation makes up for it.
How much is a truck driver's salary?
In Wisconsin, the average salary for truck drivers ranges between $31.9K - $64K. At Brakebush, we offer skilled CDL-A licensed drivers the opportunity to earn up to an average of $75,000 per year. Apply today.
Who hires new CDL drivers?
Brakebush is hiring CDL-A certified truck drivers at our Wisconsin branch. If you have experience in long-haul truck driving and an excellent driving record, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
How much time off do OTR truckers get?
At Brakebush, drivers are given time at home each week for a minimum of 34 hours. We also have options for drivers who would like more time at home.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in Wisconsin
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Wisconsin)||Driving distance in hours|
|Milwaukee||113 miles||1.9 hours|
|Madison||58 miles||1.1 hours|
|Green Bay||107 miles||2 hours|
|Kenosha||161 miles||2.5 hours|
|Racine||152 miles||2.4 hours|
|Appleton||76 miles||1.5 hours|
|Waukesha||110 miles||1.7 hours|
|Eau Claire||142 miles||2.3 hours|
|Oshkosh||57 miles||1.2 hours|
|Janesville||93 miles||1.5 hours|
|West Allis||120 miles||1.8 hours|
|La Crosse||105 miles||1.9 hours|
|Wauwatosa||121 miles||1.8 hours|
|Sheboygan||96 miles||2.5 hours|
|Fond du Lac||59 miles||1.4 hours|
|New Berlin||118 miles||1.8 hours|
|Wausau||90 miles||1.4 hours|
|Brookfield||116 miles||1.8 hours|
|Menomonee Falls||122 miles||2 hours|
|Beloit||103 miles||1.7 hours|