Trucking Jobs Near in Dodge County, WI
OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Brakebush Transportation is currently hiring over-the-road truck drivers out of Dodge County. Get excellent benefits, highly competitive pay, and fulfilling bonus opportunities that level up your earnings. If you have a valid CDL-A license and are looking for your next opportunity—apply below!
Our drivers enjoy regular time at home while still having access to the valuable work hours they need. Brakebush is a family-first company, and we want our employees to support their families and spend time together.
Brakebush drivers operate the most modern and well-maintained rigs, backed by the best logistics support in the business. If you're a safe driver with a proven driving record looking for the best opportunity in reefer trucking, contact us. We'll get you on the road and on your way to a fulfilling career in transportation.
- $100,000+ average driver earnings per year
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Top-rated logistics support
- Rider and pet policies
- Team drivers welcome
Brakebush is currently hiring in the following Dodge County cities:
- Beaver Dam
Embrace Team Trucking Jobs with Unmatched Satisfaction
Seeking a team truck driving position in Dodge County? Your search ends here with Brakebush Transportation. As a prominent player in the trucking industry, we are highly regarded for offering excellent benefits and appealing compensation to our valued team members. Join us today and relish competitive pay, adaptable scheduling, and the chance to work alongside your spouse, friend, or preferred teammate.
If you have a valid CDL-A license, our hometown Wisconsin branch in Westfield would love to hear from you. Please review our pay structures and benefits below. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions—we'd love to answer them!
Driver Pay Breakdown
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Hiring Truck Drivers Statewide
Brakebush Transportation hires drivers from across the state of Wisconsin. See how far you are from our Westfield headquarters.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in Dodge County
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Wisconsin)||Driving distance in hours|
|Beaver Dam||56 miles||1.1 hours|
|Brownsville||62 miles||1.3 hours|
|Clyman||65 miles||1.2 hours|
|Columbus||48 miles||0.9 hours|
|Juneau||61 miles||1.3 hours|
|Lomira||66 miles||1.4 hours|
|Lowell||60 miles||1.2 hours|
|Randolph||43 miles||0.8 hours|
|Watertown||73 miles||1.4 hours|
|Waupun||49 miles||1 hour|
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses