Truck Drivers Needed in Minnesota
We are driven to do right by our customers, our suppliers, and our employees. For our OTR drivers, that means not only great pay and excellent benefits but also modern, well-maintained rigs and the best logistics support in the business. As a Midwestern family, we also understand the importance of life outside work. That’s why we make sure our drivers have plenty of time at home each week. Apply today.
Brakebush is hiring in all Minnesota counties including:
- Base Rate: $.56 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- $.05 per mi. (East Coast Premium)
- Stop Pay: $30.00 for dispatched stop
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
Brakebush received National Health Care Award for 2019 by the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
- Health Insurance Health Saving plan & FLEX plan available
- Life Insurance Basic term - company will provide coverage of $10,000 with option to purchase more
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- DOT Physical Reimbursement
- Wellness Center for employees and family on medical plan
- Paid Benefit Time (Vacation/Sick Days) 0 - 2 years: 13 days/yr
2 - 10 years: 18 days/yr
10 - 18 years: 23 days/yr
18+ years: 28 days/yr
- 401k - Company match
- Holiday Pay Eight paid holiday per calendar year
- Optional add-ons: Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Short Term Disability & Illness Plan
Long Term Disability & Illness Plan
Brakebush has CDL Job Openings in Minnesota
Get an over-the-road job career with excellent pay that has the bonuses and benefits to back. Obtain a driving career with a trucking company that respects your time away from the job with given time home each week. If you live in Minneapolis, St. Paul, or even Rochester and Bloomington, we're looking for Minnesota's best CDL-A truck drivers to fill our immediate openings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best paying trucking company?
Brakebush Transportation prides itself on being one of the best paying trucking companies in the industry. We show our gratitude to our drivers with competitive pay, time at home, and plenty of bonuses.
What is layover pay in trucking?
A layover in trucking is when a driver is delayed by a shipper or receiver for 1+ days. Layover pay is the rate you're paid by the company you drive for. Brakebush offers a $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24-hour max of $165.
How much do truck drivers make in Minnesota?
In Minnesota, the average salary for a CDL driver ranges from $33.6K - $67.2K. Brakebush drivers earn an average of $75,000 a year. Apply online.
Who is the best trucking company to drive for?
Brakebush Transportation offers an abundance of benefits that makes us a truck driving company you want to work for. With competitive pay, a full benefits package, and bonuses, you won't want to work anywhere else.
What are reefer trucks used for?
Reefer trucks are utilized to carry perishable and temperature-sensitive goods for long distances. At Brakebush, our reefer truck drivers transport our frozen chicken products all over the US including Minnesota.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in Minnesota
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Minnesota)||Driving distance in hours|
|Minneapolis||116 miles||1.8 hours|
|St. Paul||120 miles||1.8 hours|
|Rochester||82.9 miles||1.3 hours|
|Bloomington||105 miles||1.6 hours|
|Duluth||267 miles||3.9 hours|
|Brooklyn Park||127 miles||1.9 hours|
|Plymouth||125 miles||1.9 hours|
|Woodbury||121 miles||1.8 hours|
|Maple Grove||128 miles||1.9 hours|
|Blaine||133 miles||2.1 hours|
|Lakeville||93.8 miles||1.5 hours|
|St. Cloud||147 miles||2.8 hours|
|Eagan||106 miles||1.6 hours|
|Burnsville||101 miles||1.5 hours|
|Eden Prairie||97.2 miles||1.8 hours|
|Coon Rapids||132 miles||2.6 hours|
|Apple Valley||101 miles||1.5 hours|
|Minnetonka||106 miles||1.9 hours|
|Edina||112 miles||1.8 hours|
|St. Louis Park||118 miles||1.9 hours|