Truck Driving Jobs in Martin County
OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Brakebush is looking to hire Martin County over-the-road truck drivers at our Wells, Minnesota location. You can look forward to great pay, a handful of driver benefits and bonus opportunities you won’t find anywhere else. Our company rewards hard work, ensuring endless earning potential.
We recommend experienced reefer truck drivers to apply for driving positions in:
- Team driving
- OTR trucking
- Reefer trucking
Typical shipping and trucking companies can exhaust all your energies with little to no benefits. Brakebush Transportation strives to give our drivers a healthy work-life balance. As a member of our family-run company, we get you regular time at home each week. While on the job, you’ll get to drive in our modern, well-maintained trucks. Each truck is equipped with the latest technology and the best logistics support around.
- $100,000+ average driver earnings per year
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Top-rated logistics support
- Rider and pet policies
- Team drivers welcome
Brakebush is currently hiring in the following Martin County cities:
The Power of Teamwork: Careers in Team Truck Driving Await
Uncover the fulfillment of team truck driving in Martin County through Brakebush Transportation. We take pride in creating a culture that exalts the power of collaboration and has garnered recognition for offering unparalleled benefits and appealing compensation to our team members. By joining, you'll enjoy great earnings, modifiable scheduling options, and the chance to work alongside your spouse, friend, or preferred partner.
Experienced drivers with a valid CDL-A license, respectful attitude and great driving records are encouraged to apply. After reviewing our pay structure and benefits below, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today or contact us with any questions.
Driver Pay Breakdown
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Hiring Truck Drivers Statewide
Brakebush Transportation hires drivers from across the state of Minnesota. See how far you are from our Wells location.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in Martin County
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Minnesota)||Driving distance in hours|
|Ceylon||63 miles||1.1 hours|
|Dunnell||67 miles||1.1 hours|
|Fairmont||45 miles||0.8 hours|
|Granada||40 miles||0.7 hours|
|Northrop||39 miles||0.8 hours|
|Sherburn||59 miles||1 hour|
|Trimont||62 miles||1 hour|
|Truman||41 miles||0.8 hours|
|Welcome||53 miles||0.9 hours|
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses