Trucking Jobs Available in Rock County
OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Brakebush Transportation is currently hiring CDL-A licensed truck drivers in the Rock County area. As a reefer driver, you'll receive excellent benefits, highly competitive pay, and bonus opportunities that make the drive that much more worth it. Apply online today.
As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of spending quality time at home weekly. As a company in the shipping industry, we realize getting this time is far more difficult than it should be. At Brakebush, we're looking to change that. Our drivers have an opportunity to spend significant time at home every week, while still having access to plenty of the valuable work hours they need. We're a family-first company, and we make it a priority to listen to the needs of our employees.
Brakebush drivers are given the most modern, well-maintained rigs, and are backed by the best logistics support in the business. We want to make your job as straightforward as possible. We only ask that you respect our customers and their products, professionally represent our company, and, above all else, drive safely.
- $100,000+ average driver earnings per year
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Top-rated logistics support
- Rider and pet policies
- Team drivers welcome
Brakebush is currently hiring in the following Rock County cities:
Discover Gratifying Team Driving Positions
Are you currently hunting for a team trucking driving position in Rock County? Your search ends with Brakebush Transportation. As a renowned company in the trucking industry, we have established a solid reputation for offering magnificent benefits and competitive compensation to our team members. Join us today and you’ll be able to take advantage of attractive pay, flexible scheduling, and the opportunity to work alongside your spouse, friend, or preferred teammate.
If you have the expertise as a driver with a valid CDL-A license and an impressive driving record, we eagerly await your application at our Wisconsin-based branch. Take a moment to carefully review the details of our pay structures and comprehensive benefits outlined below. Don't let this opportunity slip away - apply now or contact us if you have any questions.
Driver Pay Breakdown
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Hiring Truck Drivers Statewide
Brakebush Transportation hires drivers from across the state of Wisconsin. See how far you are from our Westfield headquarters.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in Rock County
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Wisconsin)||Driving distance in hours|
|Beloit||104 miles||1.6 hours|
|Brodhead||96 miles||1.5 hours|
|Clinton||104 miles||1.6 hours|
|Edgerton||79 miles||1.2 hours|
|Evansville||84 miles||1.3 hours|
|Footville||88 miles||1.5 hours|
|Hanover||96 miles||1.6 hours|
|Janesville||91 miles||1.4 hours|
|Milton||86 miles||1.3 hours|
|Ordfordville||96 miles||1.5 hours|
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses