Trucking Jobs in El Paso County, TX
OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Brakebush Transportation is looking to hire proven CDL-A reefer truck drivers in El Paso County to drive out of our Texas branch. Drivers at Brakebush receive exceptional benefits and competitive pay, including numbers recently increased.
As a family-owned business, we honor the ability of drivers to regularly spend quality time at home. Our truck fleet is comprised of the most modern and well-maintained rigs in the business, backed by industry-leading logistics support.
- $100,000+ average driver earnings per year
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Top-rated logistics support
- Rider and pet policies
- Team drivers welcome
Brakebush is currently hiring in the following El Paso County communities:
- El Paso
- Horizon City
- San Elizario
- Montana Vista
Exciting Opportunities in Team Trucking Jobs
With Brakebush Transportation, enjoy the benefits of team truck driving in El Paso County. Collaboration is highly appreciated at our organization, which is also known for providing outstanding incentives and favorable wages to its team members. Come work with us today to earn a lucrative income, a flexible schedule, and the chance to collaborate with your partner, spouse, or other preferred person.
If you are an experienced truck driver with a valid CDL-A license and excellent driving record, we'd love to consider you for our Texas long-haul jobs. Review our refrigerated trucking driver benefits below and apply. Contact us with any questions.
Driver Pay Breakdown
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $15 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Hiring Truck Drivers Statewide
Brakebush Transportation hires drivers from across the state of Texas. See how far you are from our Irving location.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in El Paso County
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Texas)||Driving distance in hours|
|El Paso||633 miles||9.3 hours|
|Anthony||655 miles||9.7 hours|
|Horizon City||619 miles||9 hours|
|Clint||612 miles||8.9 hours|
|San Elizario||615 miles||9 hours|
|Vinton||652 miles||9.5 hours|
|Socorro||619 miles||9 hours|
|Montana Vista||599 miles||9 hours|
|Newman||644 miles||9.4 hours|
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses