Trucking Job in Washington County
OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Brakebush Transportation is currently hiring CDL-A truck drivers in Washington County, Wisconsin. Our over-the-road drivers receive excellent benefits & highly competitive pay. If you have a CDL-A license, we'd love to hear from you.
As a family-owned business, we make spending quality time at home a priority. As a company in the shipping industry, we know getting this opportunity can be few and far between. Working as a truck driver can keep you away from home for weeks at a time. While the compensation might be good, the time away from your home and family is a substantial sacrifice. That's why our drivers have the opportunity to spend significant time at home every week. Fostering healthy employee work-life balance remains our core focus.
Brakebush drivers are provided with modern, well-maintained rigs, and backed by the best logistics support in the business. We want to make your job as straightforward as possible. We only ask that you respect our customers and their products, professionally represent our company, and, above all else, drive safely.
- $100,000+ average driver earnings per year
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Top-rated logistics support
- Rider and pet policies
- Team drivers welcome
Brakebush is currently hiring in the following Washington County cities:
- West Bend
Discover the Advantages of Team Driving Careers
Are you interested in team trucking driving positions in Washington County? Discover the thrilling possibilities available at Brakebush Transportation. As a frontrunner in the trucking sector, we have cultivated a reputation for providing exceptional benefits and attractive compensation to our team. Join us today to enjoy competitive wages, adaptable scheduling, and the chance to collaborate with your spouse, friend, or preferred teammate.
If you are an experienced driver with a valid CDL-A license and an excellent driving record, you can find a trucking career out of our hometown Wisconsin branch in Westfield. Please review our pay structures and benefits below. Apply now or contact us if you have any questions.
Driver Pay Breakdown
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Hiring Truck Drivers Statewide
Brakebush Transportation hires drivers from across the state of Wisconsin. See how far you are from our Westfield headquarters.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in Washington County
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Wisconsin)||Driving distance in hours|
|Allenton||80 miles||1.6 hours|
|Germantown||98 miles||1.9 hours|
|Hartford||86 miles||1.7 hours|
|Jackson||92 miles||1.8 hours|
|Kewaskum||80 miles||1.6 hours|
|Richfield||94 miles||1.8 hours|
|Slinger||86 miles||1.7 hours|
|West Bend||88 miles||1.8 hours|
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses