Trucking Jobs Available in Walworth County
OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Brakebush Transportation is currently hiring over-the-road truck drivers in Walworth County, WI. Receive excellent benefits, highly competitive pay, and bonus opportunities that will leave you hungry for more. If you have a CDL-A license, apply today!
As a family-owned business in the shipping industry, we understand how important quality time at home is. Other trucking jobs can have drivers away from home for weeks at a time. While the pay is typically good, the time away from home and family is a high price to pay. That's why our drivers have an opportunity to spend time at home every week, while still having access to the work hours they need. We're a family-first company, and want our drivers to be able to support their families and spend time with them too - the best of both worlds.
Brakebush reefer drivers are provided with the most modern and well-maintained rigs in the business. Plus, we provide industry-leading logistics support to make your job as straightforward as possible. We only ask that you respect our customers and their products, professionally represent our company, and, above all else, drive safely.
- $100,000+ average driver earnings per year
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Top-rated logistics support
- Rider and pet policies
- Team drivers welcome
Brakebush is currently hiring in the following Walworth County cities:
- East Troy
- Genoa City
- Lake Geneva
- Powers Lake
- Williams Bay
Accelerate Your Career: Team Trucking Opportunities
Discover a world of team truck driving opportunities in Walworth County with Brakebush Transportation. As a reputed leader in the trucking industry, we are committed to offering amazing benefits and substantial wages to our appreciated team members. Embrace this opportunity where you'll find enticing pay, flexible scheduling, and the benefit of working alongside your spouse, friend, or preferred teammate.
If you are an experienced Wisconsin truck driver with a valid CDL-A license and an excellent driving record, we'd love to hear from you. Please review our pay structures and benefits below. Apply now or contact us if you have any questions.
Driver Pay Breakdown
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Hiring Truck Drivers Statewide
Brakebush Transportation hires drivers from across the state of Wisconsin. See how far you are from our Westfield headquarters.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in Walworth County
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Wisconsin)||Driving distance in hours|
|Darien||108 miles||1.6 hours|
|Delavan||109 miles||1.6 hours|
|East Troy||112 miles||1.8 hours|
|Elkhorn||112 miles||1.8 hours|
|Genoa City||131 miles||2.1 hours|
|Lake Geneva||123 miles||2 hours|
|Powers Lake||130 miles||2.1 hours|
|Walworth||115 miles||1.8 hours|
|Whitewater||95 miles||1.5 hours|
|Williams Bay||119 miles||1.9 hours|
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses