Trucking Jobs Available in Ozaukee County
OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Brakebush Transportation is currently hiring over-the-road drivers in Ozaukee County. Our drivers receive excellent benefits, highly competitive pay, & are rewarded for hard work with an array of bonuses. If you have a CDL-A license, apply today!
As a reefer truck driver at our company, you are more than just a number. We strive to provide a healthy work-life balance for all of our employees as they are the lifeblood of all we do. While other trucking jobs can have drivers away from home for weeks at a time, Brakebush Transportation ensures each driver gets valuable time home each week. We're a family-first company, and we want our drivers to be able to support their families and spend time with them too.
Drive a modern, well-equipped rig while transporting freshly frozen chicken across the country. This over-the-road trucking job is an opportunity to achieve the pay, rewards, and satisfaction you've always wanted. We only ask that you respect our customers and their products, professionally represent our company, and, above all else, drive safely.
- $100,000+ average driver earnings per year
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Top-rated logistics support
- Rider and pet policies
- Team drivers welcome
Brakebush is currently hiring in the following Ozaukee County cities:
- Port Washington
Explore Rewarding Team Trucking Jobs
Are you fascinated by the idea of team truck driving positions in Ozaukee County? Discover the opportunities that await you at Brakebush Transportation. As an esteemed presence in the trucking sector, we are well-known for providing incredible benefits and attractive compensation to our team members. Join us today and embark on a journey filled with lucrative salaries, adjustable scheduling, and the chance to work alongside your spouse, friend, or preferred teammate.
If you are an experienced driver with a valid CDL-A license and an excellent driving record, our hometown Wisconsin branch would love to hear from you. Please review our pay structures and benefits below. Apply now or contact us if you have any questions.
Driver Pay Breakdown
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Hiring Truck Drivers Statewide
Brakebush Transportation hires drivers from across the state of Wisconsin. See how far you are from our Westfield headquarters.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in Ozaukee County
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Wisconsin)||Driving distance in hours|
|Bayside||111 miles||2.2 hours|
|Belgium||101 miles||2.1 hours|
|Cedarburg||103 miles||2 hours|
|Fredonia||96 miles||2 hours|
|Grafton||103 miles||2.1 hours|
|Mequon||104 miles||2.1 hours|
|Newberg||95 miles||2 hours|
|Port Washington||104 miles||2.1 hours|
|Saukville||101 miles||2.1 hours|
|Thiensville||105 miles||2 hours|
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses