Reefer Trucking Jobs in Wisconsin
Experienced OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers in Wisconsin
Born in Wisconsin in 1925, Brakebush Transportation is a family-owned and operated trucking company that delivers high-quality frozen chicken products to customers throughout the lower 48. We are
looking to hire CDL-A drivers in our home state to join Brakebush’s refrigerated trucking fleet. We can offer exceptional benefits and highly competitive pay to those who qualify.
We take pride in providing our drivers with modern, well-maintained rigs and the best logistics support in the business. As a Wisconsin family, we know how important life outside of work can be, so we make sure our drivers have enough meaningful time to spend at home each week. In return, we ask our drivers to respect our customers, their products and the motoring public.
Brakebush is hiring in the following counties:
- Fond du Lac
If you are an experienced driver with a valid CDL-A license and an excellent driving record, our home town Wisconsin branch would love to hear from you. Please review our pay structures and benefits below. Apply now or contact us if you have any questions.
N4993 6th Dr.
Westfield WI, USA 53964
- Base Rate: $.46 per Practical Mile ($.45 for the first 90 days)
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- $.03 per mi. (East Coast Premium)
- Stop Pay: $25.00 for dispatched stop
- $12.50 per hour detention pay after two hours at an appointment & four hours at a first come first serve.
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $137.50
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers typically earn in excess of $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After accumulating 250,000 safe driving miles, driver can receive $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in career at company.
- Medical plan
- 401k - Company match
- Health Saving plan and FLEX plan
- DOT Physical Reimbursement
- Basic term Life Insurance - Company provided coverage of $10,000 with option to purchase more
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance option to purchase
- Option to purchase long and short-term disability and illness plans
- Wellness Center for employees and family on medical plan
- Holiday Pay - Eight paid holiday per calendar year
- Paid Benefit Time (Vacation/Sick Days) - Earned on an accrual basis as follows:
- 0 - 2 years: 13 days/yr
- 2 - 10 years: 18 days/yr
- 10 - 18 years: 23 days/yr
- 18+ years: 28 days/yr
Brakebush received National Health Care Award for 2019 by the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses