Reefer Trucking Jobs in Texas
Experienced OTR Truck Drivers Wanted
Family-owned and in business since 1925, Brakebush delivers industry-leading chicken to customers throughout the lower 48. As a private fleet, Brakebush Transportation offers our OTR reefer drivers great benefits and great pay. We take immense pride in taking care of our Texas-based OTR drivers by providing them with the best equipment and a culture of support.
By extension, our drivers take care of our customers, the loads and the motoring public. We try our very best to match our freight with our drivers' needs and have most drivers home on a weekly basis.
We are looking for experienced, professional drivers with excellent driving records to join us at our Texas branch. Review our superior pay and competitive benefits below. Apply now or contact us with question
2230 E. Union Bower Rd.
Irving TX, USA 75061
- Base Rate: $.46 per Practical Mile ($.45 for the first 90 days)
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- $.03 per mi. (East Coast Premium)
- Stop Pay: $25.00 for dispatched stop
- $12.50 per hour detention pay after two hours at an appointment & four hours at a first come first serve.
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $137.50
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers typically earn in excess of $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After accumulating 250,000 safe driving miles, driver can receive $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in career at company.
- Medical plan
- 401k - Company match
- Health Saving plan and FLEX plan
- DOT Physical Reimbursement
- Basic term Life Insurance - Company provided coverage of $10,000 with option to purchase more
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance option to purchase
- Option to purchase long and short-term disability and illness plans
- Wellness Center for employees and family on medical plan
- Holiday Pay - Eight paid holiday per calendar year
- Paid Benefit Time (Vacation/Sick Days) - Earned on an accrual basis as follows:
- 0 - 2 years: 13 days/yr
- 2 - 10 years: 18 days/yr
- 10 - 18 years: 23 days/yr
- 18+ years: 28 days/yr
Brakebush received National Health Care Award for 2019 by the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses