Reefer Trucking Jobs in Tennessee
Experienced Class A CDL Drivers Wanted
A family-owned trucking company, Brakebush Transportation has delivered industry-leading chicken to customers throughout the continental US since 1925. In that time, we’ve learned to treat our drivers like family, not just another number in a system. That’s why our truckers receive competitive pay, extensive benefits, and well-maintained equipment. Our OTR drivers typically make it home once a week for a minimum of 34 hours. In 2019, our over-the-road CDL drivers averaged $75,000 in annual pay, making us one of the best paying trucking companies in America.
We take pride in our superior, well-spec’d equipment. We house 230 temperature-controlled trailers and 73 over-the-road trucks, each kept to a standard beyond mere compliance. Each truck in our fleet is equipped with satellite radio, HD satellite TV, invertors, APU’s large sleepers, scale & toll bypass, and more.
We are looking for experienced, professional drivers with great driving records to join our Tennessee branch. Review our desirable pay and competitive benefits below. Apply now or contact us with questions.
Brakebush Transportation is hiring in all Tennessee counties including:
- Shelby County
- Davidson County
- Knox County
- Hamilton County
- Rutherford County
- Williamson County
- Montgomery County
- Sumner County
All experienced drivers with a valid CDL-A license and a clean driving record are invited to apply to Brakebush Transportation. See our pay structures and benefits below. Apply now or contact us if you have any questions.
251 Eaton Rd
Mocksville, NC 27028
- Base Rate: $.48 per Practical Mile ($.47 during the first 90 days)
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.03 per mi.
- Stop Pay: $25.00 for dispatched stop
- $12.50 per hour detention pay after two hours at an appointment & four hours on a first come first serve basis.
- $12.50 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $137.50
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in career at company.
- Medical plan
- 401k - Company match
- Health Saving plan & FLEX plan
- DOT Physical Reimbursement
- Basic term Life Insurance - Company will provide coverage of $10,000 with option to purchase more
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance option to purchase
- Option to purchase long and short-term disability and illness plans
- Wellness Center for employees and family on medical plan
- Holiday Pay - Eight paid holiday every calendar year
- Paid Benefit Time (Vacation/Sick Days) - Earned on an accrual basis as follows:
- 0 - 2 years: 13 days/yr
- 2 - 10 years: 18 days/yr
- 10 - 18 years: 23 days/yr
- 18+ years: 28 days/yr
We received the National Health Care Award for 2019 by the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions.
Our drivers dedicate an admirable amount of time and energy into their work. We show our gratitude by making Brakebush a great place to work. Driver benefits include:
401(K) + Company Match
Driver Referral Bonuses