About Our CDL Trucking Company
Brakebush is an industry-leading provider of fresh poultry across the continental United States. We are privately owned with no obligations to shareholders and pass the savings onto our staff with superior pay and benefits. See more reasons why Brakebush might be the best place for your along with our full pay and benefits packages below. Apply online or contact us with questions—we'd love to hear from you.
Additional Reasons to Drive for Brakebush
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Driver-friendly amenities including sleeper cabs, scale & toll bypass, and more
- Top-rated logistics support
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Rider and pet policies
- & more!
Brakebush is hiring in all Oklahoma counties including:
Oklahoma County | Tulsa County | Cleveland County | Canadian County | Comanche County | Rogers County | Payne County | Wagoner County
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $15 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Brakebush received National Health Care Award for 2019 by the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
- Health Insurance Health Saving plan & FLEX plan available
- Life Insurance Basic term - company will provide coverage of $10,000 with option to purchase more
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- DOT Physical Reimbursement
- Wellness Center for employees and family on medical plan
- Paid Benefit Time (Vacation/Sick Days) 0 - 2 years: 13 days/yr
2 - 10 years: 18 days/yr
10 - 18 years: 23 days/yr
18+ years: 28 days/yr
- 401k - Company match
- Holiday Pay Ten paid holidays per calendar year
- Optional add-ons: Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Short Term Disability & Illness Plan
Long Term Disability & Illness Plan
Oklahoma Trucking Facts
Now is a great time to be a long-haul truck driver, especially at Brakebush Transportation. Many of our team members make well above the average annual earnings for truck drivers in the state. And with a growing inventory, we're continuing to hire more qualified drivers from across the state.
- $79,673 average Oklahoma truck driver salary (2023)
- +8% projected job growth of Oklahoma heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers (2020-2030)
- 27,040 estimated heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers (2020)
Note: metrics from Indeed and O*NET OnLine update frequently.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in OK
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Texas)||Driving distance in hours|
|Oklahoma City||200 miles||3.5 hours|
|Tulsa||260 miles||4.5 hours|
|Norman||184 miles||3.3 hours|
|Broken Arrow||268 miles||4.6 hours|
|Lawton||185 miles||2.9 hours|
|Edmond||212 miles||3.6 hours|
|Moore||189 miles||3.2 hours|
|Midwest City||205 miles||3.6 hours|
|Enid||296 miles||4.9 hours|
|Stillwater||260 miles||4.4 hours|
|Muskogee||237 miles||4.2 hours|
|Bartlesville||305 miles||5.3 hours|
|Owasso||276 miles||4.8 hours|
|Shawnee||193 miles||3.4 hours|
|Yukon||214 miles||3.8 hours|
|Bixby||253 miles||4.4 hours|
|Ardmore||103 miles||2.2 hours|
|Ponca City||301 miles||4.9 hours|
|Duncan||155 miles||2.6 hours|
|Jenks||253 miles||4.6 hours|
OTR Jobs for Oklahoma Truck Drivers
Brakebush Transportation can help enhance your over-the-road driving career outside of Oklahoma. While it may be common for you to travel between 24 and 27 days each month, we coordinate with our drivers to make sure they get consistent time off at home. To help you make more money, Brakebush offers extra driver incentives like east coast premiums (10 cents for every practical mile) and quarterly safety bonuses (1 cent for every practical mile).
Solo Trucking Positions In Oklahoma
Take the next step in your career with Brakebush Transportation. We have open positions for solo truck drivers with opportunities for professional growth. Our solo drivers receive great pay, full benefits, and bonuses for hard work. Apply today!
Available Team Driving Jobs
Brakebush provides gratifying team driving jobs for Oklahoma drivers. Our team driving programs make it worthwhile to share the road, whether you're a married couple looking to improve your income or an individual. View our pay schedule, which includes a basic rate of 33 cents per practical mile and a premium of 5 cents for east coast miles.
Frequently Asked Questions on Oklahoma Trucking Jobs
How much do truckers make in Oklahoma?
Truck drivers in Oklahoma make on average $79,673 per year, according to Indeed.
How long does a CDL last in Oklahoma?
A CDL in Oklahoma lasts for either 4 years or 8 years depending on the chosen credential option.