About our OTR Trucking Company
Brakebush offers excellent benefits and compensation including 13 days of paid vacation in your first year. On top of these perks as a CDL-A certified driver, you'll enjoy full benefits, equipment, and a family environment. See additional reasons to drive for us including our full pay structure and benefits below. Apply now online or contact us with questions—we'd love to hear from you.
Additional Reasons to Drive for Brakebush
- Private fleet with newer trucks
- Driver-friendly amenities including sleeper cabs, scale & toll bypass, and more
- Top-rated logistics support
- Offered regular time home of at least 36 hours
- Rider and pet policies
- & more!
Brakebush is hiring in all Arizona counties including:
Maricopa County | Pima County | Pinal County | Yavapai County | Yuma County | Mohave County | Coconino County | Cochise County
- Base Rate: $.60 per Practical Mile
- Team Base Rate: $.33 per Practical Mile
- Plus Performance Incentive: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Plus Per Diem: $.05 per Practical Mile
- East Coast Premium: $.10 per Practical Mile
- Team East Coast Premium: $.05 per Practical Mile
- Paid Weekly
- $15 per hour detention pay after two hours
- $15 per hour layover pay with a 24 - hour maximum of $165
- Quarterly Safety Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Miles
- Quarterly Fuel Mileage Bonus: top achievers generally earn more than $500.00 per quarter
- PC Miles Bonus: up to $.01 per Practical Mile
- Annual Safety Bonus: After driving 250,000 safely, drivers can receive an additional $.001 per mile for all safe driving miles driven in their career at the company.
NEW Progressive Stop Pay Schedule:
Brakebush received National Health Care Award for 2019 by the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
- Health Insurance Health Saving plan & FLEX plan available
- Life Insurance Basic term - company will provide coverage of $25,000 with option to purchase more
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- DOT Physical Reimbursement
- Wellness Center for employees and family on medical plan
- Paid Benefit Time (Vacation/Sick Days) 0 - 2 years: 13 days/yr
2 - 10 years: 18 days/yr
10 - 18 years: 23 days/yr
18+ years: 28 days/yr
- 401k - Company match
- Holiday Pay Ten paid holidays per calendar year
- Optional add-ons: Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Short Term Disability & Illness Plan
Long Term Disability & Illness Plan
Arizona Trucking Facts
Now is a great time to be a truck driver, especially at Brakebush Transportation. Many of our team members average well above annual earnings for Arizona truck drivers. And with a growing inventory, we're continuing to hire more qualified drivers from across the state.
- $82,778 average Arizona truck driver salary (2023)
- +32% projected job growth of Arizona heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers (2020-2030)
- 34,760 estimated heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers (2020)
Note: metrics from Indeed and O*NET OnLine update frequently.
Driving Distance to our Nearest HQ for Reefer Trucking Careers in AZ
|Reefer driving jobs (starting location)||Distance to our closest HQ (Texas)||Driving distance in hours|
|Phoenix||1062 miles||15.6 hours|
|Tucson||949 miles||13.9 hours|
|Mesa||1020 miles||15.6 hours|
|Chandler||1047 miles||15.5 hours|
|Scottsdale||1064 miles||15.7 hours|
|Glendale||1072 miles||15.7 hours|
|Gilbert||1051 miles||15.6 hours|
|Tempe||1057 miles||15.6 hours|
|Peoria||1076 miles||15.9 hours|
|Surprise||1090 miles||16.2 hours|
|San Tan Valley||1032 miles||15.4 hours|
|Yuma||1186 miles||17.2 hours|
|Avondale||1079 miles||15.8 hours|
|Goodyear||1080 miles||15.7 hours|
|Flagstaff||962 miles||14.1 hours|
|Casas Adobes||957 miles||14.2 hours|
|Buckeye||1100 miles||16.2 hours|
|Casa Grande||1020 miles||15.1 hours|
|Lake Havasu City||1168 miles||17.2 hours|
|Catalina Foothills||954 miles||14.3 hours|
OTR Jobs for Arizona Truck Drivers
Take the next step in your over-the-road driving career with Brakebush Transportation. While you may travel between 24 and 27 days each month, we offer our OTR drivers regular time at home. Increase your income with available driver incentives like east coast premiums (10 cents for every practical mile) and quarterly safety bonuses (1 cent for every practical mile).
Solo Trucking Jobs at Brakebush Transportation
Arizona drivers can find the best solo truck driving positions with Brakebush Transportation. Enjoy the freedom of a flexible schedule and the perks of working with a company that offers major growth opportunities. Earn a living on the road by driving solo. Submit an application today!
Available Team Driving Jobs
Brakebush Transportation hires team drivers out of Arizona. Whether you're a husband and wife truck driving team or a solo driver looking for a co-driver, we're hiring. Team drivers at Brakebush enjoy an increased base pay rate of 33 cents per practical mile and added east coast premiums of 5 cents per practical mile. Ask about our rider policy for added comfort on the road.
Frequently Asked Questions on Arizona Trucking Jobs
How much does a trucker make in Arizona?
Truck drivers in Arizona make on average $82,778 per year, according to Indeed.
How long does a CDL last in Arizona?
A CDL in Arizona is valid for 8 years.